I’m interested in becoming a JFS volunteer! What should I do next?
1. Explore the current volunteer opportunities listed on the JFS website to determine which position best fits your interests and lifestyle.
2. Complete a volunteer application (directions below) if you know you would like to volunteer and mail or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like more information before applying you can contact us at email@example.com.
3. The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to schedule an interview.
4. During the interview learn more about our volunteer roles, any specific position that interest you, and complete any necessary paperwork.
5. That’s it! Once the screening requirements are fulfilled, you can start volunteering.
How to download application:
1. Click link. A new window will open.
2. In the top left, Click file, download. This will open the document on your computer so that you can fill out the fields.
3. Save the application and email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or print the application and mail to:
Jewish Family Services
2245 S. State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104