The Refugee Re-certification Program assists clients in Macomb and Oakland Counties who have a particular skill, degree, or professional experience that lends itself to professional development and career advancement.
- Career advice and planning
- ESL assessment and instruction
- ESL courses are designed to boost clients’ English skills to facilitate their re-certification process via testing preparation and workforce language requirements.
- TOEFL Preparation
- Professional skills training
- Translation and evaluation of credentials
- On-site translation services in both Arabic and French.
- Assistance in obtaining certification or licensure
- Job placement
This office is based in Southfield, Michigan.
Jewish Family Services of Washtenaw County
Refugee Recertification Center
21415 Civic Center Drive Suite 207
Southfield, MI 48076-3953