This page is under construction, please check back soon for more information!
THE MISSION OF THE LIOR PROJECT IS:
To increase awareness, dialogue, and support in the Washtenaw County Jewish community about mental health, addiction, and suicide. The Lior Project exists to help reduce associated stigma, promote inclusivity, and enhance community support.
- July 29th, 2021 It Happens Here: Addiction and Mental Health Issues in the Jewish Community (Session Complete)
- October 6th, 2021, 7-8:30pm There is No “Them,” There is Only “Us”: A Community Conversation about Addiction and Mental Health in our Jewish Community Virtual Webinar (Zoom) – Register Here. To view the flyer and download, click here.
- The National Suicide Prevention Help Line at 800-273-TALK (8255) is available 24 hours a day.
- If you are in crisis or feeling unsafe, please call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency room.
- If you are seeking counseling and support, please call Thrive Counseling at (734) 436-4249 during daytime business hours to inquire about services.
GENEROUSLY SUPPORTED BY: