JFS believes in and supports businesses invested in hiring a diverse workforce.
If you’re an employer looking for reliable employees, we’re here to help.
JFS provides assistance to employers in search of motivated employees, and provides ongoing support to both employer and employee to ensure maximum productivity and job stability. Employers that work with JFS:
- Receive referrals at no cost
- Are matched with a diverse pool of job seekers with various professional skills and employment backgrounds
- Work directly with JFS as we facilitate job readiness training and retention support
- Receive support from JFS as needed, including administrative support with employee paperwork
All refugee and immigrants participating in the JFS Employment Program:
- Have proper documentation and are legally authorized to work
- Pre-screened/assessed to determine appropriate employer matches
- Are loyal workers committed to building a future and have exhibited solid work performance
- Will diversify your workforce
Employers may be eligible for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) when hiring clients who have received public assistance in the past. Contact JFS to work with us today.