Volunteers must be available for consistent commitment of time on Tuesdays between 10:30am-4:30pm. 2 shifts available: 10:30am-1:30pm; 1:30pm-4:30pm. Commitments requested for a minimum three month period. (Additional Thursday shifts may be added in the future)
Duties will include:
– Assist clients from diverse backgrounds during food pantry appointments
– Stocking, cleaning, and general maintenance of pantry space
– Able to comfortably lift 25lbs
– Labeling food items in compliance with Food Gatherer’s nutrition initiative, “whoa, slow, go”
– Organization of food pantry documentation
Looking for other ways to assist in the food pantry? Contact us at email@example.com.