Caring for Caregivers
Caregiver Assessment, Respite, Education & Support (CARES) supports Washtenaw County caregivers to recharge, reconnect, and regroup.
CARES provides caregivers compassionate support, education and respite to promote health and well-being considering the following variables:
• Physical and Emotional Health
• Physical Stamina
• Financial Security
• Perceived Personal Freedom of caregivers
• A brief assessment to get to know you and your needs
• Respite care to give you a break
• Customized education and support
• Assistance with community resources
• Low fee transportation for you and your loved one
September 17, 2019
First Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Ann Arbor
4001 Ann Arbor Saline Rd. Ann Arbor, MI 48197
Enjoy pastries and coffee with peers as we share information and experiences and learn from each other. The group will include educational content, is facilitated by a licensed JFS Social Worker, and is open to anyone who cares for someone aged 60+.