Caring for Caregivers
Caregiver Assessment, Respite, Education & Support (CARES) supports Washtenaw County caregivers to recharge, reconnect, and regroup.
We’re here to help.
CARES provides caregivers compassionate support, education and respite to promote health and well-being considering the following variables:
• Physical and Emotional Health
• Physical Stamina
• Financial Security
• Perceived Personal Freedom of caregivers
• A brief assessment to get to know you and your needs
• Respite care to give you a break
• Customized education and support
• Assistance with community resources
• Low fee transportation for you and your loved one
January 22, 2019
Enjoy pastries and coffee with peers
as we share information and experiences and learn from each other. The group will include educational content, is facilitated by a licensed JFS Social Worker, and is open to anyone who cares for someone aged 60+.
Kindly RSVP and direct questions to:
Geriatric Services Innovations Consultant
734-769-0209 ext. 374